CASH AWARD FOR BEST PAPERS
Best paper award will be announced from a block of 15 papers in each category within 2-3 weeks after the conference. The winners will receive cash award of US$300, certificate for the award and have publication opportunity in any of the international journals mentioned earlier.
PAPER SUBMISSION AND REVIEW PROCEDURE
You are invited to submit either an abstract or a complete paper which will be blind reviewed. All submissions will be reviewed on a continuous basis so that we can send acceptance (or not) answers to the authors as they are reviewed. We will try to answer faster to those who need to submit funding application. Please send either full paper or abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the link “Manuscript Submission Guidelines” before your submission.
Publication Opportunities: International Journals Indexed by Scopus and ISI
1. Journal of Management Science (indexed by Thomson Reuter)
2. Banks and Banking System ( Indexed by Scopus)
3. International Journal of Supply Chain Management (indexed by Scopus)
The editors will independently select the papers and the authors will have pay submission fee, if applicable
Publication in ISCI and Scopus listed journal: International Journals Without Fee
Outstanding papers will be published, without any fees, in the special issue of Journal of Business and Policy Research, Global Economy and Finance Journal and World Journal of Management which are indexed by the Australian Business Deans Council, EBSCO, Ulrich and EBSCO of USA. Indexation of these journals by Scopus is under process. High quality papers in Management will be sent to the Editor of Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research which is published by Springer and the journal will independently consider papers.
All papers and or abstract, as per choice of the conference attendees, will be published in the conference proceedings electronically with ISBN via gribaconfo.com which contains proceedings of previous conferences. This proceedings will be linked to Google Scholar for wider readership. In additional, hard copy of the proceedings in the form of USB/pen-drive will be provided at the venue of the conference.
Written Feedback on your Paper
Unlike most of the conference, we would send you “Written Comments on your paper” in the form of Feedback Report after the conference.
You will have up to 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion. Please bring your presentation on a USB flash drive. Each presentation room will be equipped with a laptop and a screen for PowerPoint presentations.
Registration Fee, Certificates, and Feedings
The registration fee is US$300 which includes four Tea/Coffee and break time foods plus two hot buffet lunch for 2 days, in addition to hard copy proceedings in USB/pen-drive, printed program book, written review report and electronic publication of your paper in the proceeding plus publication of your paper in the special issue of the above international ranked journals if accepted by the scientific committee. Certificate of presentation will be issued to participants presenting their research at the conference. Certificate of chairing a session will be issued to chairs acknowledging their contribution in the conference.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Deadline for Abstract and/or full paper Submission: 25 July 2016
- Date of Notification of acceptance of abstract and or full paper: As soon as possible
- Revised Full Paper or extended abstract Submission Deadline (Optional) for conference proceedings: 12 August 2016
- Registration Deadline: 5 August 2016
FURTHER INFORMATION: If you have any question, please contact Khaleda Akhter Program Coordinator via email@example.com
International Scientific and Review Committee Members
- Prof. Dr. José-Luis Casado-Sánchez, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Dr. Marianne Ojo, North West University, South Africa
- Prof. Jaeyong Choi, GUKJE SYBER UNIVERSITY, South KOREA
- Prof. Leonardo M. Canoy Jr., Universitas Pelita Harapan, Indonesia
- Prof. Dr. Haitham Nobanee, Abu Dhabi University, UAE
- Prof. Dr. Khoren A.t Mkhitaryan, Armenian State Uni. of Economics, Armenia
- Prof. Dr. Mihir Kumar Roy, City University, Bangladesh
- Prof. Dr. Mushtaq A sajid, Uni. of Management Sc & Info Tech, Pakistan
- Prof. Dr. LEONARDO F. CADA, JR., FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY, PHILIPPINES
- Prof. Dr. Ahmed A.H. Ahmed Mehrez, Qatar University, Qatar
- Prof. Dr. Wasantha Rajapakshe, Jubail University College, Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Tzu-Ling Huang, Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan
- Dr. Ezezue Bernadine Oluchi, Ebonyi State University, Nigeria
- Dr. Noema “Amy” Santos, State College of Florida, USA
- Dr. Martin CUPAL, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Dr. Erekle Pirveli, University of Bremen, Germany
- Dr. Istvan Sandor, Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary
- Dr. ASAD ULLAH, Aligarh Muslim University, India
- Dr. Seyed Kamran Nourbakhsh, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Dr. Francesco Agliata, University of Naples, Italy
- DR. RAPHAEL ONDEKO NYONJE, UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI, KENYA
- Dr. Dorcas Adebola Babatunde, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Jacek Welc, Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland
- Dr. Rex Yeap, NanyangTechnological University, Singapore
- Dr. Griguiche El Mehdi Ali, University of Carthage, Tunisia
- Prof. Dr. Svitlana Kuznetsova, Alfred Nobel University, Ukraine
- Dr. Eno Amasi Maycock, Coventry University, U.K
- Dr. PHAN THI HONG DUC, RMIT University Vietnam, Vietnam